Interview Questions for Graduation: Transitioning to the Real World
Discussion Topics: transitioning, professional development, keys to success
- Why is the topic of transitioning to the professional world so important to you?
- What lessons did you wish you learned after graduating from high school and/or college?
- What was the inspiration for the book “Now What? The Ultimate Graduation Gift for Professional Success”?
- Why is the book relevant? How will it relate to the younger generation?
- You’ve mentioned in the past that this is a selfish book? What do you mean by that—it’s been over 25 years since you graduated from college?
- You’ve done some work in maximizing the impact the younger generations have on the workforce. What are some of your key observations?
- What is the impact of Gen Y or Millennial on today’s work force?
- What are some of the defining characteristics of Gen Y?
- Talk to me about what Gen Y can offer a business and why should we care?
- What parting words do you want to leave for the audience?