Interview Questions on Practical Public Speaking
Practical Public-Speaking questions:
- Tell us why you decided to write a book about public speaking?
- How does it differ from other books on the shelf?
- Why are people afraid of public speaking?
- How normal is it for people to be afraid to speak in public?
- In this digitized age of email, Twitter, and Facebook how relevant is this topic?
- How do you overcome the fear of public speaking?
- What innovations, patterns, or trends are you seeing in presentations?
- Do you have some success stories to share?
- What are some basic steps you would give to people who are afraid to speak in public?
- You have an interesting premise about public speaking, tell us what that is?
- What would you tell people who “wing it” or think that they are great public speakers?