Interview Questions on The Unemployment Crisis
Unemployment: Current affairs relating to jobs, joblessness, economic recovery specific to jobs, and more importantly how people are feeling about losing jobs/seeking jobs questions:
- As an executive at one of the largest worldwide institutions, tell us what was going through your head immediately after you got the call about budget cuts and losing your job?
- Now that you’ve been through it, what would you do differently?
- In our discussions, you mentioned you traveled around the Northeast continuing speaking and training while you were seeking full-time employment by meeting with networking groups and career centers to discuss the job search process with other unemployed people. What were you hearing?
- What if you had to list out your lessons learned in your own job search, what are the top three?
- Did you feel there was any age discrimination during your job search?
- What are job-seekers still lacking in their own preparation for the job hunt?
- Are high school and college graduates ready to hit the job market?
- What is the first thing you would tell someone who just lost their job?
- What do you tell someone who has given up on finding full-time work after a lengthy search?
- Tell us how you knew the job you were offered was right for you?