Interview Questions on Writing Your Resume
Résumé Writing questions
- What’s the best style? Is there a right or a wrong format?
- Why do people freeze when they’re asked to put together a résumé’?
- How effective is the résumé building training in high schools and colleges? What do you do differently when you teach it?
- What are your objections to an objective?
- What’s the difference between hard skills and soft skills? Which one is more important?
- What are the bigger mistakes people making with their résumés? What’s missing?
- How can someone differentiate themselves on a piece of paper?
- How often do you update your résumé?
- When you lost your job after 23 years, you had already been teaching people how to write résumés for many years? What lessons does someone with your experience run into?
- What are the most important things HR professionals are looking for on a résumé?