Some gravitational pull may have led you to this book. Whether
you felt your stomach drop in an important business presentation or
you have a pending proposal you need to make, regardless of the reason,
you have dedicated yourself to improving your public speaking.
You have taken an exciting step toward your ultimate success.
You should be cautiously optimistic that your journey is just beginning,
regardless of your level as a public speaker. Remember that even
when your important presentation is over, the public speaking is not. The
event may be over, but the process continues. The art of public speaking,
and your progress, is ever-evolving. The learning process needs constant
attention and refinement. It does not happen overnight, but it does happen
when you continue to take action. You have already made the tough
choice to improve—that was an action. Now, you should make sure that
your commitment is strong. Continue to build long-lasting habits that
will become your foundation and baseline to work from.
Learning is a process, not an event. Some of you may have some
natural ability, and some may not. However, the ability to move forward
and improve only happens after you cross over the threshold past
the inertia, and then keep your advancement toward success alive.
Thomas B. Dowd III’s books available in softcover, eBook, and audiobook (From Fear to Success only):
- Now What? The Ultimate Graduation Gift for Professional Success
- Time Management Manifesto: Expert Strategies to Create an Effective Work/Life Balance
- Displacement Day: When My Job was Looking for a Job…A Reference Guide to Finding Work
- The Transformation of a Doubting Thomas: Growing from a Cynic to a Professional in the Corporate World
- From Fear to Success: A Practical Public-speaking Guide received the Gold Medal at the 2013 Axiom Business Book Awards in Business Reference
- The Unofficial Guide to Fatherhood
See “Products” for details on www.transformationtom.com. Book , eBook, and audiobook (From Fear to Success only) purchase options are also available on Amazon- Please click the link to be re-directed: Amazon.com